Effective June 15, 2006
KAilasa Ohio is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its on-line users’ Personal information. Please read the following policy to understand the rules and procedures followed by KAilasa Ohio in handling Personal information provided to us over the internet.
What information does KAilasa Ohio collect?
How KAilasa Ohio uses the Personal Information
- We use your personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of KAilasa Ohio, and our affiliates.
- Sending you our e-newsletters
- Contacting you about the status of your orders, and program registrations
- Completing your program registrations
When we disclose personal information to others
- KAilasa Ohio does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in India. and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about KAilasa Ohio’s programs and events.
- KAilasa Ohio mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
- KAilasa Ohio will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
- Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number.
Amendment of Policy